|Quarantine arrangements for tamariki who are confirmed or suspected to be COVID-19 positive (PDF 187 KB)
This is new guidance for all alert levels and provides details about how we support any tamariki we are involved with if they, or someone in their household/living arrangement, tests positive for COVID-19 and are required to enter quarantine.
This includes when we:
- are in Intake and Early Assessment
- have a Family Group Conference plan (for care and protection and youth justice)
- have a section 91 Support Order
- have care or custody of tamariki (including where tamariki are return/remain home or those who are in youth justice custody or within care and protection or youth justice residences)
- are supporting rangatahi who are preparing to transition from care or who have transitioned to independence.
Quarantine guidelines – working with tamariki, caregivers and whānau when quarantine is required (staff resource) (PDF 235KB)