Legislative changes are in effect from 1 July 2019. We are introducing new ways of working with our tamariki, family/whānau and communities and new content is being added to the Practice Centre.

Page URL: https://practice.orangatamariki.govt.nz/previous-practice-centre/policy/caring-for-children-and-young-people/resources/names-relationships-finances-wills-and-passports/
Printed: 23/01/2020
Printed pages may be out of date. Please check this information is current before using it in your practice.

Names, relationships, finances, wills and passports

Updated: 21 July 2014

On this page you'll find information on when a name change is sought for a child or young person, when a young person in the chief executive's custody wishes to marry, as well as managing children's finances, wills and passports.