The Practice Centre is an online resource for Oranga Tamariki practitioners for must-dos, how-tos and guidance in their work with tamariki and their whānau or family.
The Practice Centre has:
- our practice framework, standards and guidance, and information about our practice approach
- our practice policies, which set out what we must do when we’re working with tamariki and their whānau or family
- guidance to help practitioners follow the policies.
Te Pae is the Oranga Tamariki intranet and is primarily a communications and engagement platform for staff.
It has general information and resources that everyone who works for Oranga Tamariki might need, such as:
- information about our vision, values and structure
- news and updates
- HR information such as payroll, Kōrero Mai and health and safety information.
The Practice Centre links to Te Pae when that information might help a practitioner when they're working with a tamaiti or whānau or family.
Oranga Tamariki external website
The external website for Oranga Tamariki is a resource for the public. We link to the external website if that information might also be useful to practitioners.
The external website is where we:
- explain what Oranga Tamariki does and how people can contact us
- share stories, research and statistics
- publish Official Information Act responses and corporate documents such as the Annual Report.